Only 100 of these bikes are going so be sold globally and only 10 will be available in the EMEA region – one in each country: Switzerland, Germany, Italy, Sweden, Norway, Benelux, Finland, South Africa, Spain and one for the UK ~ how’s that for exclusivity!
Designed in conjunction with Klock Werks Kustom Cycles and hand-painted and hand-built for delivery in August 2017
This latest limited edition marks the second year that Jack Daniel’s and Indian Motorcycle have joined forces. Last year all 150 Jack Daniel’s Springfield bikes sold out in just eight hours.
Each motorcycle comes with a commemorative American flag handcrafted out of Jack Daniel’s barrel wood that includes the owner’s name, motorcycle number and VIN.
The individually numbered bikes come with a two-year unlimited mileage factory warranty and free membership in the Indian Motorcycle Riders Group (IMRG) for one year.
The Limited Edition Chieftain had design input from Klock Werks Kustom Cycles of Mitchell, South Dakota who came up with a wide array of custom details such as:
– A one-of-a-kind white and black crystal paint job with charcoal coloured accents inspired by Jack Daniel’s unique charcoal-mellowing process.
– A number of Jack Daniel’s “Old No. 7” logos and custom badging is interspersed over the bike, including logoed billet driver and passenger floorboards, leather tank pouch, aluminium tank console with motorcycle number and unique cam, primary and air intake covers.
– The crowning detail is a handmade, pure silver Jack Daniel’s horn cover badge, hand-crafted by the team at Montana Silversmith, exclusively developed and produced only for this motorcycle.
– The bike also carries an inscription of Jack Daniel’s “Bottles and Throttles Don’t Mix” mantra.
– The bike also features a 19-inch front wheel with an open fender and a host of premium touring amenities including LED headlight and driving lights, power adjustable flare windshield, gloss black front and rear highway bar, 200-watt premium audio system with fairing and saddlebag speakers, and Indian Motorcycle’s proprietary Ride Command infotainment system.
Steve Menneto, President of Motorcycles for Polaris Industries says: “Once again, Brian Klock and his team at Klock Werks Kustoms exceeded our expectations with a totally unique Indian Chieftain that combines a sense of exclusivity with a tough, aggressive edge. We couldn’t be happier with it.”
Dave Stang, Director of Events and Sponsorships for Jack Daniel’s says: “The response to last year’s collaboration was nothing short of spectacular and we’re extremely proud to carry this partnership forward in 2017 to further reinforce our ‘Bottles and Throttles Don’t Mix’ campaign.”
“Both Jack Daniel’s and Indian Motorcycle were born from a singular vision, powered by a relentless sense of ambition to bring a dream to life and that’s ultimately what this Limited Edition Jack Daniel’s Indian Chieftain represents.”
Pricing varies between thes countries, but is expected to have been around the €38,500 mark.