The new Davida PMX goggle is a neat, lightweight (116 gsm) and functional goggle compatible with all types of open face jet-style helmets.
It will prove particularly good for open face riders who need a goggle with a smaller frame size to achieve a close fit within the narrow aperture of the low profile helmets, such as the Davida Speedster V3 and Ninety 2, as well as the XS & Small sizes in Davida Jet helmets.
Enjoy more Back Street Heroes reading in the monthly magazine.
Click here to subscribe & save.
- Flexible Black plastic curved frame offering a sleek, close and aerodynamic fit with maximum peripheral vision
- Supplied with a Clear lens made from superior quality 0.8mm LEXAN® polycarbonate with 380 UV protection and anti-fog & scratch resistant coatings
- 17mm deep high density comfort foam creates a dependable wind tight facemask
- Ventilation on top and bottom of goggle frame with additional filtration foam to catch dust
- 40mm wide, adjustable Black elasticated strap with 3 silicon grip strips on inside to give an additional secure hold onto the helmet without damaging the paintwork.
- Supplied with a protective bag 740801- Clear £11.25 ex VAT740803 – Yellow £7.20 ex VAT740821 – Smoke Red Revo Mirror £12.06 ex VATAll colour lenses are made from a 0.8mm polycarbonate
- 740820 – Smoke Silver Mirror £7.56 ex VAT
- 740802 – Smoke £7.20 ex VAT
- Replacement lenses are available in Clear, Yellow, Smoke, Smoke Silver Mirror and Smoke Red Revo Mirror
- Davida PMX goggle 740005 – £32.20 ex VAT