A year has passed since the success of the first BarbersRide – and now it’s back!
Born out of love of barbering and motorbikes, BarbersRide is a yearly charity event incorporating riding and barbering seminars with some of the UK’s top names in the industry.
Enjoy more Back Street Heros reading in the monthly magazine.
Click here to subscribe & save.
You can experience five exclusive barbering seminars hosted at Harley-Davidson® dealerships across the country with some of the industry’s finest barbers demonstrating their skills up close and personal. Each seminar is followed by an after party, before hitting the roads again the next day.
The trip is made up of five seminars at £30 each. Each event includes a goodie bag worth £15 from the event’s sponsors for the first 20 bookings at each event. Here are all the seminars you can attend:
- 5th August – CHESTERFIELD: Mykke Greaves (King Koby)
- 6th August – NEWMARKET: Christian Wiles (Christian Wiles Hairdressing) & Jen Winter (Phoney Pony Barbers)
- 7th August – BRIGHTON: Simon Smithurst (Ghost Barbers)
- 8th August – BRIDGWATER: Myles Lewis (Guerilla Barbering Team)
- 9th August – CHESTER: Colin Petrie (Hard Grind) & Wez Omelio Jones (The Heartbreak Barber)
The full trip costs £150 per rider which includes the following:
- •Full access to all five barbering seminars and after parties
- •Five days of riding Britain’s finest roads
- •Follow-up rider support vehicle
- •£75 goody bag from the sponsors including limited edition products for the first 20 riders
- •Memories to last a lifetime
The best part is that all money will be donated to charity – this year the money raised will support the Alder Hey Children’s Charity and Guerrilla Barbering. Places are strictly limited, so book now to avoid disappointment at www.barbersride.com